Second Run DVD will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We do not send unsolicited mail and give you the opportunity to refuse marketing email from us. We never pass any of your information to third parties.
The Data Protection Act 1998 requires us to be open about our holding and use of personal data. It also entitles individuals to find out from us what personal data is held about them on computer, to have that information corrected or erased if it is inaccurate, and to claim compensation if they can
prove they have suffered damage from an inaccuracy or breach of security. Second Run is committed to upholding the eight Data Protection Principles of good information handling practice.
The Data Protection Principles
We must comply with the Data Protection Principles in relation to the personal data we hold. Broadly they state that personal data shall:
1. Be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Be processed only for limited purposes which are described in the register entry.
3. Be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are held.
4. Be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Be held no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they are held.
6. Be processed in accordance with the data subjects' rights.
7. Be surrounded by proper security.
8. Not be transferred to countries outside the EEA without adequate protection.
For further details about the Data Protection Act, please contact The Information Commissioner:
The Information Commissioners Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Line: +44 (1625) 545745
Switchboard: +44 (1625) 545700
If you have any queries regarding the data held by Second Run DVD please contact us at email@example.com